Follow Us on Facebook

Blog Archive

About Me

Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Sponsors

Saturday, August 6, 2011

SavvyShopper's DoubleTakeDeals ~ 50% off Rosati's, Sidewinder's Subs, My Big Fat Greek Restaurant & MORE


We get those SavvyShopper coupon books in the mail, but they now also have deals available to purchase online at DoubleTakeDeals.com.


Some current deals available include:
  • $9 for $18 worth of food at Rosati's Pizza
  • $10 for $20 worth of casual dining at Sidewinder's Subs
  • $15 for $30 worth of Greek Cuisine at My Big Fat Greek Restaurant
  • $10 for $20 worth of bagels and deli food at Lox, Stock & Bagel
& MORE

PLUS, if you use my link to make your first purchase, I get $5 towards my next purchase and you do too!

*NOTE: Some are available only at select locations so make sure to look at that before purchasing.

0 comments: