Follow Us on Facebook

Blog Archive

About Me

Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Sponsors

Thursday, June 2, 2011

Great Gym in Gilbert with HOT Student Membership Special


I just finished up my free trial at Spectrum Fitness and Wellness Center in Gilbert and I have to say I’m impressed.  The staff is always very friendly and the gym, locker rooms and fitness rooms are very clean. In addition to the gym equipment and weights, I was able to take unlimited group fitness classes and got to try out their Zumba, Combat and Yoga classes.
 

Zumba was so much fun – the instructor, Lisa, was so energetic and really got us all moving and burning a ton of calories. Combat was a new experience for me – definitely got some aggression out, while getting in a good workout. The instructor even provided some gloves to use during class. I also enjoyed Yoga as it was very stress relieving and helped me increase my flexibility. 
In addition, they have a pool, kids play area and Swirl It Yogurt/Juice Bar.
I just enrolled yesterday and I am excited to get to continue these classes as well as try out some of the others they offer. 
A few of my friends & fellow readers are members of the gym and here is what they had to say…

“For the last 2 months I have attended Spectrum Fitness and Wellness Center. I am not one to lift weights or use machines however, when I feel like trying out a treadmill there is always one available. I mainly go to this gym to take the Zumba classes. Lisa is a fabulous instructor and I recommend her and this gym to everyone I meet. I also take the Advanced Yoga with Jackie and it is amazing as well. I love the atmosphere at Spectrum being that it is a smaller gym. The Kid's Club is great too. My son and daughter both enjoy going. The staff has always been friendly and I will continue to be part of this great organization.” – Nikki
“The thing that I love most about being a member at Spectrum Fitness and Wellness Center is the relaxed and friendly atmosphere. All of the instructors, trainers, and staff are always positive and welcoming. The other aspect I enjoy is that the classes are included in the monthly membership fee. There are a wide variety of classes for beginners up to advanced members. I still haven't tried all of the classes yet because there is such a diverse selection. I'm looking forward to trying them all at least once, but so far Zumba and Core are my favorites." – Joni
CURRENT SPECIALS

Currently have a HOT deal if you are a Student -- pay $0 down and $19.99 per month.  No contract.
Not a student?  You can sign up for their 2-week Free Trial available on their website.

If not located near the current Gilbert location, they are scheduled to open up two new locations by the end of the year in Chandler and Scottsdale.

0 comments: